Learn about our upscale private practice: Dr. Karen Ruskin & Associates, Inc.
Enid Snidman, RNPC, PMHCNS-BC
Enid Snidman is a Psychiatric Mental Health Certified Nurse Specialist, Board Certified. Her specialty area of practice is in Adult Psychopharmacology.
Enid has been serving the Massachusetts community as a Psychopharmacologist since 1996 and is pleased to continue her practice at Dr. Karen Ruskin & Associates, Inc.
The scope of Enid’s practice includes treatment of all major mental illnesses as well as acute symptomatology such as anxiety and depression related to life events. The age range of her clientele is from 18 years and older. She provides an initial psychiatric evaluation to determine which medication is the best fit for her clientele and offers ongoing medication management services. Enid’s approach is to obtain as much detail about what is troubling the client and assist them to learn to describe, even the subtle changes in their symptoms, in order to evaluate their response to medications. Enid’s highly skilled ability to evaluate and understand the needs of her clientele, her genuine care in their mental wellness, her diligent communication with adjunctive treatment practitioners, and her collaborative approach with her clientele is greatly appreciated by those whose lives she touches.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Certification in Family Systems Therapy
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Certified as an Adult Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Authorized as an Adult Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist in the Expanded Role, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Designated as an Adult Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Authorized to sign a Section 12a, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Certified for Prescriptive Authority, Department of Public Health, Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Federal Drug Enforcement Agency, Washington, D.C.
Enid’s office hours are by Appointment Only: 9AM–6:30PM Tuesdays at: Dr. Karen Ruskin & Associates’ Chestnut Street Location:
26 East Chestnut Street (Side Door)
Sharon, MA 02067