FOX 25 News Boston’s Sara Underwood interviewed this mental health and wellness professional Dr. Karen Ruskin LIVE on 12-18-2012 where I fielded 3 key questions. One question included:”Do you think our society is becoming numb to violence because we see and hear about it more often?” My answer: “I think that our society has become more accepting of the unacceptable because of …” Click the play button below to watch this interview.
If you find this topic interesting, you may wish to check out some of my other blog articles, TV and radio interviews discussing the Connecticut massacre:
- Does Culture Create A Killer? The Kuhner Report
- Understanding The Connecticut School Shooting
- Processing Evil – The O’Reilly Factor
- 10 Tips For Parents – How To Talk With Your Kids About The Connecticut Shooting
- Psychotherapist Answers Questions About The Connecticut Shooting