The Paul Wescott Show on WTAG AM/FM Radio called upon my relationship expertise to provide tips, during their newest segment entitled: ‘Improving Yourself’. As the 1st relationship expert to appear on their show, if you missed my LIVE interview, it is available for on demanding listening via iHeart Radio: ‘Improving Yourself – Relationship Tips With Relationship Expert/Marriage & Family Therapist Dr. Karen Ruskin’.
Along with answering Paul’s relationship questions on air, a few of the topics we discussed included:
- Relationship Cues
- Tips For Watering The Plant Of Marriage
- Dr. Karen’s Marriage Philosophy
- Do Not Take Your Marriage, Or Any Relationship For Granted
- Take The Time And Make The Time For Your Relationships
- Marriage, Partner, Kids, Siblings, Emotional/Physical -Personal Health, Professional Self . . . All Relationships Require Attention
If you wish to learn more practical do-able tips to have a healthy, happy, intimate, communicative, successful marriage, that can be enhanced at any phase and stage whether you are newlyweds or have been married for what feels like a lifetime, check out: Dr. Karen’s Marriage Manual.