As the keynote speaker for Foxborough Regional Charter School’s Family Engagement Conference 2018 I shall discuss: Digital Heroin- the effects of screen time on the developing brain. This will be my 3rd year in a row as a speaker for FRCS, and I am proud to be invited back. Each year is a different timely topic as a school that provides up-to-date information and tips that parents want to know. Save the Date: Saturday May 19, 2018. Sign up NOW, reserve your spot today. Details below:
- Date: Saturday May 19, 2018
- Check in/arrival 8:30am
- Keynote: begins at 9am sharp
- Topic: Digital Heroin- the effects of screen time on the developing brain
- Location: Foxborough Regional Charter School (FRCS) (K-12) 131 Central Street, Foxborough, MA
- Fee: no charge
- Attendees: open to the public
- Sign up now, reserve your spot today!
Immediately following the keynote includes the choice of attending 2 of the 4 break out sessions held by guest speakers, topics include:
- 21st century math
- STEM learning
- Drug abuse
- Male engagement-watch dogs
A big shout out of thanks to Karen Harris, FRCS Family Engagement Coordinator, for setting this all up.