Dr. Karen Ruskin, Psychotherapist
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Dr. Karen is passionate about helping people to help themselves get to a better place.
Dr. Karen is the founder and owner of a private mental health counseling practice based in Massachusetts. Her team of Associates are Independent Contractors, each licensed therapists serving the clientele of Dr. Karen Ruskin & Associates, Inc., vested in your care providing quality counseling services.
Dr. Karen has helped thousands of couples enhance their marriages, families resolve their conflicts, and individuals make significant long term life shifts since 1993, and continues to do so in her private counseling practice.
Dr. Karen’s approach is direct, she tells-it-like-it-is (way before this became a common phrase) with compassion, passion, and professionalism. With her solution focused philosophy and practical do-able tips, she believes change need not take years.
* America’s Relationship Expert * Parenting Strategist * Behavior Analyst/Interventionist * Advisor *
* Psychotherapist * Author * Columnist * Blogger * The Voice of Reason *
* Mental Health Guest Expert for National, International and Local TV Programs, Radio and Print *
* 1st and Only Psychotherapist – Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist to Date to Star in a Political Documentary Movie*
*1st and Only Psychotherapist – Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist to Date to Have a Regular Q&A Relationship, Marriage & Parenting Segment on FOX25 News Boston*
* Founder and Owner of Dr. Karen Ruskin & Associates, Inc. *
* Speaker * Consultant * Coach *
“There is a key for the right solution for each problem, I help people to help themselves to find that key and get to a better place.” –Dr. Karen
“When you self introspect, have true awareness, take action in your life, and work hard, along with motivation and determination, you are the one person that can be the difference that makes the difference that it takes to enhance your life and that of your loved ones.” –Dr. Karen