- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Your choice to disclose your name when commenting on the blog site is your choice and therefore your name is no longer protected once it is disclosed. Your comments and your name once submitted to the blog may or may not be displayed, that is up to Dr. Karen’s discretion. Once displayed for the public your name and content is no longer protected. Dr. Karen reserves the right to control the content that appears on her website. Therefore she reserves the right to edit any and all comments.